Saturday, July 24, 2010

Spill The Beans: Saturday

You know being a SAHM isn't all its cracked up to be ... by Saturday I'm so full to the brim that I need to let it all out.

There is a saying .... Spill the Beans ..... The English idiomspill the  beans” means “to divulge a secret.

Oh boy do I have some beans to spill ....

In the world of Select All + Delete the beans can be anything from something I found to something that's happened .... Good or Bad
So Saturday is Spill the Beans :Saturday ......

And here are my beans for the week:


Sunday:
We were meant to go car shopping  as a family, now normally we keep things we are doing very quiet
( RAD kids have a tendency to sabotage outings, mine do this in great lenghts) and this one was a total hush-hush ..... Bip however had left his room is a terrible state and had the night before de-faced a book that I had allowed him to read in bed, He told me he was not cleaning it up, so after negotiations which came to a stand still fairly quickly ...
His punishment was laps up and down the drive way, which he proclaimed he was NOT doing....

My response was to recommend bed rest until be was strong enough to do it... he attempted a few laps then refused again so off to bed rest it was...

So Bop and Daddy went of to look at cars.... while Bip rested...the rest lasted  2 hours, in which time we eat chicken noodle soup for strength and slept and moaned and groaned like any sick person would ....

After a lot of cuddles and some words of encouragement we went back outside and successfully completed the laps.. with Mom cheering on the side lines all the way.

Monday:
I sometimes feel like I'm an animal shelter ( I know our neighbor does)... we have stray cats ... some get caught some go on to have babies of their own ....  the latest bunch have now shown their faces and are so darn cute



Then in true contradiction... we have to feed the cats so that these babies can survive long enough to fly the nest



Tuesday:
We had some fun...

I had found a really cool site the night before, so I decided to go explore it some more, with Bop hanging over my shoulder it took a while longer than normal cause there were lots of  "Ohhhhh Mommy look" and "Awwwww I like that" but we did find some really cool things to print up and do...
Lots of Birthday printables...

So if you have a Birthday Party to plan for this site is a must

Draw Pilgrim ( This will take you to their birthday downloads)

We printed this off and played it on Tuesday ... The kids had so much fun... I felt like my Nana... who use to go to Bingo every week with her sister

Picture Bingo Printable

Wednesday:
Started Operation Nice with the kids .....

We made some Muffins .

We gave three to our neighbor the  one who gave us lettuce ( see Favorite Color , she also gave us Zucchini Bread which is so yummy)

We took one down to Daddy at work .....

One to our therapist,

And we ate some .....

They where very yummy they were Chocolate and Marshmallow.



Thursday:
 3 minutes and 30 seconds of my life I'm glad I wasted .....

If by any chance you have not seen this yet ...
You so have to watch this ....

This had me laughing for well longer than it really should of done .. but then I have a strange sense of humor . The guy narrating in the video is extremely  funny (well to me he is) plus it is really cool .....

Double rainbow ...whats the chance of ever seeing that!



This was found at around 1am ....

The night my husband was using our bed as his personal trampoline .... so its plain to say I was surfing not sleeping....

Also this night I stumbled on tumblr, which I did talking about .... but what I do want to say is.... as much as it was a pain to get set up I have found some really cool pages.

Friday:
Not much happened ...I spent most of  the day drinking coffee and walking around in a daze from lack of sleep .......

Kids did lots of arts and craft as it was about all I had the brain power for .....

Set it up and they just  did it... I think they got the message Mommy was a zombie

Oh I did clean my kitchen which took most of the day ..... longest cleaning job ever


Bip & Bop's Art Work for Friday
if you can't guess the theme was LOVE


So that's my beans for this week ....

Do you have any beans you would like to spill ?

Have a wonderful weekend folks .....

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Kudos to you for seeing his punishment thru, even when it meant NOT car hunting yourself and cheering him on while he ran his laps in the driveway. I don't know anything about RAD - I'm looking forward to learning about it from you - but I do know a good mom when I see one. Well done.

    Motherhood isn't always easy or fun, and sometimes we have to separate our "success" as a parent from the behavior of our kids because it isn't always that simple. Know that you're doing a great job and give yourself a pat on the back for doing what's best for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.

    Those kittens are so darn cute! How can you not feed them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, it's me again.

    Just a note to let you know I've joined you in your Spill the Beans Saturday meme.

    ReplyDelete