Thursday, July 8, 2010

Matter of Trust .... Needs You

Its a Matter of Trust

We all know about the Oil spill in the Gulf, if you don't then where have you been for the last few months ....

1: Do you pretty helpless ?
2: Want to help but don't know how ?
3: Willing to do some reading and print up some information?

If you can answer yes to all three questions then read on.....

Your Mission if your chose to except is:

Blog about this: Link to this post if you like: Get the word out: Contact the following:

Your local Salon, Pet Groomers, and Alpaca, Llama, Sheep... Farmers

They can help, but might not know, and if they do they may not know how.
Here is how ....

By collecting the hair from human heads and animals bodies, then all they need do is click on this link


and sign up at this website ....

The hair they collect makes BOOMS ..... the Booms help to soak up the oil

Hair Booms
Its that simple really.

To let your local Farmers, Salon, Groomers know of the charity ...... give them the site details, print up a brief description of how they can help and why they should help..... after all what do they do with the hair afterward...... trash it?

I use to work for a Salon who is doing this as we speak, its simple and doesn't cost an arm and a leg to do...


but could save a life.



Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Who'da thought? I'll try to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome.... its a little thing that goes a long way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that's what they used to make the booms.

    I am in Australia but I am going to blog about this as I just spent 5 weeks in the US. Over here the opil spill has become old news, something we aren't hearing about anymore, but I know over there in the States it is a huge deal (as it should be, can't believe the lack of coverage here) and it's really been on my mind because I was in America and saw first hand how this is affecting soooo many people and animals and it just breaks my heart. So while I may not be in the US hopefully even one of my readers may be and decide to get in on this too. Thanks for sharing!

    P.S I found your blog through Brenda at MummyTime's blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylez...so glad you came on over...and even more excited that you are going to write about this..... And ye not many people know how they make the booms..its neat dont you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a problem Rachel!

    Here's the link to my post if you wanna check it out...
    http://www.kyliepurtell.com/2010/07/did-you-know.html

    ReplyDelete