Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Collection

Over at Life through the Lens .... Kristi joined forces with Melissa from Savoring the Details, and together each week they do a collaboration project.

You should really go check it out some of the work they do together is pretty awesome.

They opened this up for everyone to join in.... just send them your link in a comment once your photo is up....
This weeks theme is "Collection"
I have tons of stuff that you could call a collection... i think my mom would call it junk but even still to me its a collects... but it get it to look like a collect is another story....

So since last night I have been racking my brains as what to take a photo of.... came up with loads of ideas.... and was going to put it together tonight.

My photo turns out to be a total inspiration after stopping at a local farm stand this afternoon....
I have Bop to than for this photo.... it might not be a personal collection but it sure is a collection....

In the words of Bop... " Look Mommy, it's a collection of beans"
The light went on and thank goodness I had my camera on me... which is not unusual.

So here is my "Collection"


4 comments:

  1. Great photo. I'm going to go over and check out hte collaborative effort too - thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome... and thanks for stopping by....I may even get this photo printed up...I'm quiet liking it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a perfect interpretation of collection! You know how I love images of produce...this is beautiful and I love the colors...two of my favorites are yellow and green. I'm so glad you decided to join in. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kristi... Im glad I decide to join in to.... gives me something else to focus on instead of Bip and Bop....as much as I love them

    ReplyDelete