Saturday, August 7, 2010

Spill The Beans: Saturday ....plus a new layout.

You know being a SAHM isn't all its cracked up to be ... by Saturday I'm so full to the brim that I need to let it all out.

There is a saying .... Spill the Beans ..... The English idiomspill the  beans” means “to divulge a secret.

Oh boy do I have some beans to spill ....

In the world of Select All + Delete the beans can be anything from something I found to something that's happened .... Good or Bad
So Saturday is Spill the Beans :Saturday ......

And here are my beans for the week:

Sunday:
Went food shopping nothing strange about that I know....

But have you ever tried doing it with two kids and 3 other adults in tow.... well if you haven't take my advice and DON'T....

Its a pain in the rear and you end up spending enough to feed a small third world country.

Monday:
Now this is scary, I'm just hope its not my info that's been leaked out there....

100 million Facebook pages leaked on torrent site

Tuesday:
Did you know that the little yellow sticky notes we all use are 30 years old .....

Yes I said  30 do you feel old now I sure do... can you believe it ....

They have a awesome celebration going on and you could win a $10,000 San Francisco Creative Retreat by entering your Post-it® Products work of art.....
Post-it

Wednesday:
I love looking for new things online for Bip and Bop.....
I love sites that are educational with a fun factor ....
Found a few sites this week which they have both enjoyed ......

Amy's Kitchen :: The lemonslice.

National Geographic Kids ...... They have this magazine each moth so when they have done with it I send them to the wesite

Drawing Lessons ...... Bip loves to draw but often gets stuck for an idea....or he has an idea but isn't sure how to draw something .....he finds lots of idea's and help from this sit.

Thursday:
As a child I was brought up on soul music, ....
I remember that my Dad once brought me a cassette player and a collection of soul classic cassettes .....

The collection had 6 cassettes in it..and I played them that much I broke them ....

So I'm  looking through on You Tube the other day looking for some new Kiddies songs for Bop to learn (that child sings like an angel and learns songs like it was second nature) and I found this....

Oh the memories



Friday:
First Broken window..... I think we have done fairly well ...I mean he is 9 now and he's never broke one before..... AND .... he owned up to it straight away ...and took responsibility for the whole thing.
and it was just the garage so no biggie really .....

So that's my beans for this week ....

Do you have any beans you would like to spill ?


Have a wonderful weekend folks .....


  So this is the new layout.... wanted to change it for sometime just didn't find anything I liked.... Love this ..but
I lost my flag counter in the move.... slightly gutted by that.
Would love to know what you think to the new layout!!!

*layout by Yummy Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment