Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday.

At Mannland5 it is getting to know you Sunday ..... why not pop over and join in..... 


The Q's.

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
Not really  ..... 
2. What's the last concert you've been to?
I don't remember it was that long ago.... maybe Morcheeba

3  What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
I think I use to watch Knight Rider on a saturday evening....if that was the 80"s .... if it wast then I was to young to have a favorite

4. Were you named after anyone?
No..... Mom says she didn't want to offend anyone in the family so she gave me a name that had never been used before.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
Sometimes..... depends  if I have any clean ones to wear when I buy new ones...that was a joke by the way 

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
Play WOW.... 

7. What is your favorite department store
H&M and Next ...but if I want to shop at Next I have to order online .... Lucky for me they do deliver to the USA....

8. If  you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
 I wouldn't get it done.... I'm coward so if I think something might hurt I don't do it ..anyway that's what razors are for surely...





Getting to know YOU

3 comments:

  1. Knight Rider!! Classic. My brother used to watch that. Then he watch the rerun instead of attenidng his college classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that's funny..he must of REALLY liked it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I love getting to know people better. ♥

    ReplyDelete