Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Crazy few Days

I have had the most awesome crazy out of this world few days.....

I was asked to do a custom order ...
Description was awesome lots to play with ........ totally enjoyed working with this client

Then got featured in a Treasury which most of you know about... that was so exciting

Made my first Treasury ...now that was loads of fun 

One awesome blogger showed me some love .... Maxabella has anyone told you lately that you are truly wonderful.

Started working on my Valentines concept .... well you can never be to far ahead right?

Custom order done and dusted.... my first sale. 

Sleepless night with Bop ...she has a cold and a cough ..... better one has a sleepless night with her than the whole house.


Woke up to a blanket of snow.... nothing to write home about but its the first ....

Spent the day with Bop ..she is no good on four hours sleep... me neither .

Spent an hour trying to explain to her today that this


 


 was not the original

That this was


 

Felt pretty old once that lessons was over 

Hop over to TatterBeans 
I pounced on an awesome store today on Etsy.
Would love you to see their work.

1 comment:

  1. It's been a pretty amazing week for you!!! I'm just sorry you haven't slept as much as you both need. xx

    ReplyDelete