Monday, September 20, 2010

Much Love : RAD



 So here is my Much Love Monday, slightly strange I know..... but as you can see there are the hearts.

Ye that's right much love RAD.
Because without RAD in my life I wouldn't have Bip and Bop keeping me on my toes.

Without RAD I wouldn't spend two and half hours a night doing homework.

Without RAD I wouldn't have lost 14lbs in weight over the summer.

Without RAD my Hubby and myself wouldn't be as close spirituality and romantically as we are.


Without RAD I think I would be bored out my mind right now.....



And as much as I would never wish RAD on any child or parent, I know God wont give me any more than I can handle and I can handle RAD.

I'm an over comer and a winner I will see it thought to the finish line how ever far the finish line is.

Can you tell Ive has a tough week?

But its ok..... we made it through and we all survived.



So Much love To RAD you didn't win once again.

Also this week I'm loving Fall..... and all that it blows to my door

7 comments:

  1. Ah Rachel. That post would have taken a lot. I'm sorry to hear you've had such a bad week. You know what they say about whatever doesn't kill you... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you ...and ye it didn't kill me I'm just missing a few strands of hair lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a wonderful women. You embrace life's little adversities with gusto. Sorry that it has been a tough one. Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm getting worried... Please just do a quick post to tell us you're okay. I can't find an email for you anywhere either... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rach, just drop me an email to let me know you're okay. I am very worried. maxabella@gmail.com x

    ReplyDelete