Saturday, January 15, 2011

Team Spirit..... Pulling together to help



I personally have not said much about the disaster in Australia .... Its hard to know what to say when your so far away from something and when personally it doesn't effect you in any shape or form...

Last night as I was reading through all your grateful posts it hit me...and it was a fairly hard hit..that in some way this does effect me... 90% of my followers are Australian... (how did I get mixed up with you crazy bunch)
90% of the blogs I read are Australian ... the people who travel over to my blog and leave me love and encouragement are yet again Australian.

I am truly blessed by you guys .... and I am totally grateful to have you all in my life...
So if I did nothing and all of a sudden I lost one of you ... how would I feel ... an especially if I had done nothing....

So I'm rallying the troupes ...and pulling the stops out ....

I'm my other world ..the one where I create stuff and try to sell it .... I belong to an awesome Team .... a team of Undiscovered Artists..yes we are all new to Etsy in one way or another....

One of our team members is Australian and is in the mist of all that is going on...

So today I put it to the team that we do something .... and I'm really hoping they feel the same way as me and will jump to the challenge ..... Team Spirit

Cause every little bit helps ..... right?

2 comments:

  1. Yes it does. Every little bit helps! I'm constantly amazed by the human spirit and how people have rallied around the help. It sure makes me proud. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, you're secretly an Aussie, Rach!! x

    ReplyDelete